Dutch International Open Mid-Amateur 2021
September 23-25, Men & Ladies
De Purmer Golf Resort Purmerend, The Netherlands
BurgGolf Golfresort De Purmer
Westerweg 60, 1445 AD Purmerend, The Netherlands
Telephone: +31 (0) 299 481 616
E-mail: golf course email@example.com (for tee times practice rounds)
E-mail tournament director: firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone tournament director: +31 (0) 654654952
The BurgGolf Golfresort De Purmer is a 30 minute drive (39 KM) from Amsterdam Schiphol Airport.
• Thursday September 23: practice round
• Friday September 24: First Strokeplay Round, 18-holes (followed by tournament dinner, casual clothes)
• Saturday September 25: Final Strokeplay Round, 18-holes - prize giving ceremony
Registration for the tournament will be online:https://www.dutchmidamateurgolf.nl/tournament/entryform/
The entry will open May 23rd. Deadline for entries will September 20th at 23:59. The entry fee, which will be €160,- should be paid online directly after entry. The entry fee includes one practice round on Thursday October 17, the fee for the competition, free use of driving range balls on all three days, coffee/tea buffet at arrival on the tournament days, tournament dinner after the first round on Friday evening.
The list of participants will be send out by e-mail to all entrants. Participation is on a first come first serve base.
Will be published on social media en via email to all competitors on Tuesday September 22.
The Dutch International Open Mid-Amateur Championship shall be open to players who are member of a recognised golf club; who have an Amateur Status and who hold an EGA handicap of not more than 14.8 (ladies) or 12.4 (men) and who have attained the age of 30 years before October 17th 2019.
The championship shall be played in accordance with the Rules of Golf as approved by the R&A Golf Club of St. Andrews. The Championship shall consist of 36 holes of Strokeplay, one round of 18 holes on each of the two days. There will be no cut. In case of a tie for the Championship there shall be a hole-by-hole playoff, immediately after the final card has been returned, to determine the winner. Ties for the other prizes will be decided on the lowest score for the last 18 holes, (or 9, or 6, or 3, or 1 hole).
Ready golf applies to all rounds played; practice rounds and tournament rounds.
Practicing in between rounds
Rule 5.2b has been amended as follows: a player is not allowed to practice on the championship course in between rounds.
Pages 495-497 Official Guide to the Rules of Golf apply.
Caddies are allowed during the DIOMAC.
Clubs and ball
• List of compliant driver heads
• List of conforming golf balls
Players are not allowed to use any form of transport during the round without the permission of the Commission. Page 498 Official guide to the golf rules applies.
With reference to Rule 1.2b, the participant must refrain from any behavior that is considered unacceptable by the committee and / or that can be experienced as a nuisance by the co-player (s) of the opponent (s), and to adhere to the etiquette as included in lines 1-2. If there is a serious violation of the etiquette, the commission will disqualify the player. A serious consequence can in any case be qualified as a result of the rules of conduct as they are mentioned in the annex, but are not limited to certain results. During the tournament, the participant must also refrain from any act that may harm the interests of the organization, the Purmer GC or golf in general.
• Before August 1 costs: 20-euro administration fee plus the costs for the refund via your chosen payment provider.
• Between August 1 - September 1: 20-euro administration fee plus 25% of the hotel/tournament packages + costs for the refund via your chosen payment provider.
• After September 1: No refund of any of the tournament entry fee or the hotel accommodation.
• If, in the unforeseen situation the events needs to be cancelled by the organisation, (for example due to Covid-19 legislations) all competitors will be refunded 100 % of the tournament entry fee and hotel accommodation booked via us.